The following is a sample list of references that have hired The Cowboy Blues Band and found them to be not only affordable, but extremely entertaining:
1) Isle of Capri Casino –
3) Cruisin’ the Coast – 2007-
4) Crusin’ the Coast – 2008- D’Iberville, MS. The Band returned on October 11, 2008 for the 12th annual Crusin’ the Coast on the main stage in D’Iberville, Ms. We were honored to be the opening act for Vince Vance and the Valiants. The CBB returned for 2009 to great reviews.
5) See Bee Day – 2009 –
6) Columbia, MS Expo Center – The Cowboy Blues Band was the opening act for #1
8) Atwood Music Festival– Montecello, MS. Featured Act along with Ghost Town, and The Charlie Daniels band. This annual festival draws around 3500-5000 people. the CBB returned to play this festival again in May 2009. We shared the stage with Jeff Bates, Trent Willimon, Mark Wills, and The LoCash Cowboys. We are scheduled to return in May 2010 to play with Nashville Star Winner Chris Young.
9) Grand Casino - Biloxi, MS. We were the closing band on the first night of the Grand Casino's Grand Band Showcase. The crowd's response was out of this world.
10) Bottling Co. - Hattiesburg, MS. We were the opening act for EXILE. This group has had 10 #1 songs, and is a well known country music and rock super group.
11) Lauren Rogers Museum of Art (Heritage Arts Festival) - Laurel, MS. The Band was the headline act for this festival which serves 300-500 people in a family friendly atmosphere. The band has returned twice since.
12) Walnut Circle Grill - Hattiesburg, MS. The CBB played for this popular restaurant to many great reviews. We have since become a staple to the line up.
13) The Beechwood - Vicksburg, MS. The Cowboy Blues Band played to over 500 patrons for two full nights to a great review. We returned for 5 dates in 2009.
14) The Reserve - Laurel, MS. The Cowboy Blues Band was the featured act along with Jimmy Buffet’s Steel guitarist and Coral Reefer member, Doyle Grisham. The band also provided support to Nashville Star Contestant and
15) Forrest Co. Multipurpose Center - The Cowboy Blues Band Took the Stage 4/15/2010 as the opening act for Little Texas. The fan support and crowd was out of this world.
Lots more references are available upon request.You can feel safe in knowing that when you book The Cowboy Blues Band that you are getting a high quality,affordable, professional, and crowd oriented group of musicians who have collectively played thousands of gigs all over the world.
* We play regular gigs at local venues, and we appreciate everyone who hire us. The above list is just a highlight of some of our bigger gigs*
* Check out The IN THE NEWS Section of this site for articles about performances.*